The instructor, Jason Armstrong, Ph.D., has worked at CEO levels in companies in the USA, Japan & Australia and has studied martial arts for more than 25 years (including living in Japan with a Master). The seminars cover the competitive side of business, strategy, and implementing a clear mind with stable emotion for decision making. Modules include:
The workshop video (which is based on corporate seminars) are PowerPoint based lectures with some physical drills to explore the concepts. The video course is taken from USA and Australian workshops which are typically 2 to 3 hours in duration.
Contents of Strategy Video & a typical workshop:
– 5 key areas assessed according to the "Art of War"
2. Business model & Approach
-Partnering, marketing, production, distribution
3. Economic climates and actions
4. Market – obstacles & competition
5. Leadership & motivation
6. Discipline and Structure
7. Company Structure and Order
Strong leadership, a strategic plan & pre-programmed systems are important for
stability & performance:
- Business Plan, Project management, Business development tracking, SOPs…
8. Go into Empty Markets, & Striking Voids
– avoiding competition & high barriers to entry
9. Head to head battles & price wars
10. Effective S.W.O.T Analysis
11. Understanding Competitors
12. "Avoid Strength, & Attack Weakness"
Don’t meet force with force...
13. Interactive Discussion Period