Karate Fighting Skills - using Zen, Centering & Strategy
The samurai used Zen for a very good reason - it provided a mind state, technique & strategy which enabled victory when life or death was the outcome. This video series enhances traditional impact karate fighting and tournament competition.
Full video contents:
- Fighting combinations using strategy derived from Zen
- Reading others and technique
- Mental attitude for Tournament fighting
- The "zone" for fighting
- Mushin - an empty mind and how technique is enhanced
- Zen development path realted to karate belt ranks
- Creating a strong mind - Fudoshin
- Using Zen and samurai tools in fighting to overcome Fear
Course Structure in detail:
Material includes drills, techniques, technique combinations, and video footage from Zen & Kumite workshops. Kumite bouts are from video taken in the USA and Japan.
Files are conveniently sized for broadband download - 7 video files make up the 1hr 30min course (DVD purchase is an alternative option).