How to Buy a Home While in College (Home Buying Guide for College Graduates)
Learn "How to Buy a Home While in College." Its now time for you to enroll into the School of Home Buying for College Students and Graduates. This is an advanced program of study for college students. In order to be accepted into the Home Buying for College Graduates program, the graduate MUST meet the following pre-requisites:
- Understand the importance and benefits of owning a home
- Have a burning desire to build wealth through homeownership
- Focused to learn and study about the home buying process
- Disciplined to save money and sacrifice for your new home
- Possess the faith and courage to make it happen before age 25
This easy to read, 45-page guide will give you the encouragement, motivation, benefits and knowledge on how to purchase a home of your OWN after graduation.
This tool will prepare you and equip you with a solid game plan on how to move safely through your home buying process.
Whos says you have to wait until youre 30 years old to purchase a home...or until, youre married! No, you can start building your financial wealth at your current age and status. YOU CAN REALLY DO THIS!