The secret of sprucing up your home for added value...
Who Else Wants To Squeeze Every Ounce Of
Value Out Of Your Home In Time To Make The Sale!"
The simple changes that can be made to your house that can
instantly increase the perceived value of your home.
Most people are so
used to their own homes that they don''''t see the little things that are taking a
toll on the closing price come sale time. An experienced eye that knows the
science of home selling makes all the difference.
But most people can''''t
afford a consultant. Fortunately for you, there''''s another solution planted
inside my guide...
55 Tips For Sprucing Up Your Home When It''''s
Time To Sell!
Greetings Home Owner,
If you don''''t fix
your home up before the sale, you''''ll hate yourself later.
consultants command hundreds of dollars per hour and are much
too expensive for the average homeowner. It''''s most likely not realistic or
practical for you.
"Does Your Home Have
Many times you don''''t even realize the small
things that can effect the value of your property. If these little things are
effecting your home in a negative way, you''''re going to have a hard time selling
your house for what it''''s worth.
In my guide "55 Tips For Sprucing Up
Your Home When It''''s Time To Sell," I shine a giant spotlight on the small
details that can either help you or hurt you when it comes time to close on a
deal. My 50 page, well researched report is ready to download straight to your
computer in just minutes.
- Warning! Your shrubs may be making your house look small and less than
perfect. Learn how to eliminate this problem before it costs you a buyer.
- An easy way to liven up the outside appearance of your home with
flowers. Hint: Not all colors are created equal!
- The insider''''s secret to boosting the selling price of your home by
- How to keep your pets from ruining your lawn.
- What master carpenters do when they need to fix a railing - and how
you can do it too.
- How to transform old rickety shutters into glorious centerpieces of
your home''''s outward appeal.
- What the pros do when they need to some major touch up painting.
- A little-known trick that will help you sell your house faster.
Simple, but infinitely important.
- Warning! The entryway to your home is where your prospective buyers
will take a moment to knock on your door and introduce yourselves. Here is how
to make sure your entryway can live up to their expectations.
- 6 vital questions to ask yourself when cleaning the exterior of your
- How to remove clutter and increase the perceived value of your home on
- An amazing fact about surface space and how to make sure you have it.
- 4 tips for removing smells from your home by attacking them at the
source. NOT covering them up with potpourri or air fresheners.
- How to make prospective buyers envision moving in and not remodeling
- 3 tips to show your house is baby friendly.
- The difference between an "old home" and a "classic home." And how to
make sure your home is the latter.
- How to make your home look crisp, sharp, and vibrant with light.
- Why you should think twice about painting the walls in your house
anything other than white.
- What pros decide when thinking about your carpet. You may or may not
need to replace it.
- What NEVER to leave out in the open when showing your home.
- A new rule of thumb to use when getting your closets ready for
viewers. This will make your life easier and increase your chances of making the
- What interior decorators consider when adding flowers to your home.
Make sure you obey these rules.
- When to open up the windows - and when to keep them closed. Ignore
these rules at your own risk.
- 4 essential "nit-picking" elements to remember when cleaning your
house. If you don''''t notice, prospective buyers will.
- When you want your home to stick out among the others, here''''s a safe
way to make a great impression.
- 3 primary goals for preparing each room for house-seekers.
- An inexpensive way to improve the look of your kitchen without going
- 4 things you can do for your cupboards instead of replacing them. Save
this major expense with a little common sense.
- How to easily make your kitchen appear larger and easy to work in.
- How to easily create an "instant" center island.
- How to add extra spice to your cabinets.
- How to increase the appeal of your kitchen with lights.
- 3 questions to ask yourself when deciding if you should replace your
- Warning! Your bathroom may suffer from moisture damage. Here''''s how to
find and fight this fatal problem.
- 6 questions to ask yourself about your bathroom plumbing.
- The secret to preparing your bedrooms for potential buyers.
- Which room MUST have clean floors.
- The secret to using mirrors to make rooms look larger than they really
- A little-known secret for taking the squeak out of your floorboards.
And there''''s MUCH more - guaranteed!
Who Else Wants To Close
Adding value to your home is an investment. If you
neglect taking the simple steps, it could literally cost you thousands in
My guide will shine light on the small details
from an outsiders perspective that you may not have thought of on your own.
When homebuyers show up at your doorstep, there is a moment of pause
while they wait to get inside. My guide reminds you of this and teaches you why
it is then important to spruce up your porch and entryway for while they
OUTSIDE YOUR HOME
INSIDE YOUR HOME
THE DIFFERENT ROOMS OF THE HOUSE
RAPID FIRE TIP SECTION
55 Tips for Sprucing Up Your Home is delivered in PDF format and is
viewable on any computer. All you need is "Adobe Reader" or "Acrobat
eBook Reader" which is available free and already on most computers. If you
do not have it installed on your computer, Please Click here
to get the software. They are both Free.