Image Scroller & Slideshow Flash Template: Optimized for Mobile Devices
This template works in all browsers, but more importantly this template is optimized for mobile devices and tablets as well, it will work on a touch or mouse enabled device that supports Flash. For those that do not have a tablet or phone that supports flash player you can see a demo at the link below (running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet using Flash Player 10.1).
Demonstrated on a Samsung Galaxy Tab using Flash Player 10.1
No Flash knowledge is required for setting up this Flash template. You can set everything from a main .xml file and each gallery has its own .xml file making it extremely easy to update and maintain.
This product can be embedded in WordPress, Joomla or any kind of HTML content.
Mobile Template Features
- Keyboard support: Right and left arrows move to the left or right image
- Space bar, stop or pause the slideshow
- Supports unlimited number of images (add as many as you want)
- Can dynamically display SWF, PNG , JPG and GIF files
- Can display images with different sizes, you can basically use any type of image format and size!
- The entire color theme can be changed for the buttons, images and frame etc, this way it can blend with any web page
- The navigation , slideshow, fullscreen buttons can be disabled individually or on all of them
- AutoHide buttons, you can set the gallery to hide the buttons after a number of seconds of inactivity
- Next and prev buttons for sliding to the next or previous image
-Slide-show with autoplay feature
- Full Screen
- Loop option
- Set the slide show delay in seconds
- Set the images transition length in seconds
- The image padding and frame thickness can be changed
- The image frame can be removed so this way the image files with transparency can be used
- Image description this can be disabled individually for each image
- Support HTML and CSS formated text, you can add images or .swf files, change the font size or color with html code
- OOP code
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to modify the template. Plus it is already set up like the sample above, so you dont even need to read the help.txt file to get it up and running. Just beginning changing image names in the XML file.