Get Paid for Surveys
Get Paid to Take Online Surveys $10 to $125
Get Paid To Participate in Focus Groups $25 to $250
Site Members Area Updated Weekly with New Information,
Opportunities, and Tips as well as Recommended Money
All You Need is a Computer & an Internet Connection.
Do 1 Survey per day and you can earn $1000 per month.
That's enough to make a payment on a nice BMW ;).
This is not a scam. Anyone can make money here, regardless
of where you live. Most of these companies make their payments
once/twice per month by check and do not take taxes out of the
checks since you are an independent contractor (tax payment is
your own responsibility). Income is UNLIMITED - you can do as
many surveys per day as you wish.
Survey Topic: Sample
Number of Questions: 20
Payment for Completing Survey: $20 USD
1. Please supply us with your contact information:
City and State:
2. Do you currently use any "PRODUCT"?
3. What brand of "PRODUCT" are you currently using?
4. How did you purchase this "PRODUCT"?
5. Are there features that this product does not have that you would want out of a "PRODUCT"?
6. What features does your "PRODUCT" not have that you wish it did?
7. How much did you pay for your "PRODUCT"?
8. How satisfied are you with your "PRODUCT"?
9. Of the following list of features, please select the top three that would be of interest to you:
10. Of the three features you just listed, please rank them first, second and third in importance to you:
11. Are there any additional features that would be of importance to you?
Additional Feature 1
Additional Feature 2
Additional Feature 3
Additional Feature 4
Additional Feature 5
12. Are there particular features that a product must have for you to purchase it? Please list what they are in order of importance:
Essential Feature 1
Essential Feature 2
Essential Feature 3
Essential Feature 4
Essential Feature 5
13. How much would you be willing to pay for a product with these features ("LIST FEATURES")?
14. If the "PRODUCT" was priced at (price) how likely, on a percentage basis, would you be to buy it?
(0% = Not at all likely to buy, 100% = Completely likely to buy)
15. How much are you authorized to spend on new products?
16. What do you think about the price of this "PRODUCT"?
17. Through what means would you be least likely to purchase this "PRODUCT"?
Mail Order Catalog
18. Through what means would you be least likely to purchase this "PRODUCT"?
Mail Order Catalog
19. What do you think would be a good name for such a "PRODUCT"?
20. Can you please tell us which one of the following possible product names you like the most?