Let's Shop TAIWAN China
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Join Cheryll as she travels to Taiwan, a small island that has a large impact on the world’s economy. Learn more about it’s designation as a tax free zone, embrace local art, and visit outdoor markets as Cheryll searches for the best shopping and destinations in Taiwan.
Episode highlights include:
- Yue-Yao Wang Creative Jewelry Design, where you can find locally designed exquisite jade jewelry and artwork.
- Marvel at the gold sculptures at Wuching Gold Creations, where the artist takes his inspiration from nature and his Zen philosophy.
- Find artwork with definition at Artizlize, where famous traditional Asian pieces are transformed into tablet art.
- Pick up a few pieces of traditional pottery at Tai-Hwa Pottery.
- Discover the stylistic glasswork at Tittot Glass Art Museum.
- Take a private tour with Shiatzy Chen, the most celebrated designer in Taiwan.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Grand Hyatt
- Tips for relieving jet lag
- A night market
- The Lalu Hotel
- Artists Street
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.