Let's Shop COPENHAGEN Denmark
Join Cheryll as she travels to Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital and a city steeped in tradition, where many businesses have been around for hundreds of years and the royal family takes an interest in fostering commerce. As Cheryll explores, she discovers traditional sweets, designer clothes, and the world’s oldest theme park.
Episode highlights include:
- Company’s Collector’s Items, where cozy Danish high fashion and a number of the top international brands are sold.
- The classic dinnerware of Royal Copenhagen, a favorite of Denmark’s royalty.
- A.C. Perch, where over 150 gourmet teas are on display.
- The decadent butter cookies and fresh gourmet hot chocolate of Conditori de Glace.
- Chic hats in a variety of styles with hand detailing at Modest Susan Juul.
- Tivoli Gardens, the world’s oldest theme park, with rickety wooden rollercoasters, old fashioned carnival games, and beautiful illuminated walkways at night.
- Friis Company, with its high fashion and luxury accessories.
- Munthe plus Simonsen, where traditional fashion rules are ignored, which results in innovative style with influences from a variety of fabrics and world cultures.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Front hotel
- The concept of coziness
- Water taxis
- Changing of the guard
- Thorvaldsen’s Museum
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.