Let's Shop CARIBBEAN
Join Cheryll as she voyages through the Caribbean on Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas. She takes in local shops and finds the time to unwind in tropical paradise as she discovers the best shopping and destinations both on board and at her cruise’s ports of call.
Episode highlights include:
- Check out shops and dining onboard the Navigator.
- Find shells, souvenirs, and distinctive Haitian art at the Haitian shopping district.
- Discover exclusive art pieces up for bid at the ship’s art auction.
- Search for loot at Sea Dog, a souvenir pirate shop filled with tees, toys, and other memorable items.
- Find postcards from Hell and other fun novelties at the Hell Rock gift shop.
- Linger at Natalie Bishop, where you can find exclusive bikini designs and sexy, mix and match styles.
- At Bernard K Passman, view stunning jewelry made from black coral, which is harvested from pieces that break from reefs naturally.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Grand Cayman
- Beach yoga
- Jet skiing
- Bob Marley
- The Captain’s Table
- Scuba diving
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.