Let's Shop PROVINCETOWN Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
In this episode, Cheryll ventures to the quirky and offbeat Provincetown in Cape Cod. There, she soaks in the local color, explores independently owned galleries, and even catches a drag show in this inclusive and diverse small town stuffed to the brim with incredible talent.
Episode highlights include:
- High fashion at DeAngelis Cleary, where an in-house design team produces delightful yet practical clothing.
- Contemporary, Bohemian fashion at Moda Fina where an attentive staff will help you find your perfect style.
- Learn about Provincetown’s colorful past at the Provincetown Art Association and Museum.
- Pick up souvenir sweatshirts, t-shirts, and more at D. Flax.
- Find the sexiest, most unconventional sweets at the Purple Feather.
- Meet cultural icon and artist Alice May Brook.
- Immerse yourself in Portuguese culture and pick up some authentic linens, pottery, and soaps at Provincia.
- Discover Forbidden Fruit, a small, quirky shop that offers unique masks, statues, and more with a festive but carnal feel.
- Check out the customizable soaps, scents, and lotions at Good Scents.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Fudge, saltwater taffy, and other sweets
- Historic sites
- Natural beauty and tranquil beaches
- Custom handcrafted leather footwear
- An expert of local pirate history
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.