Let's Shop MOROCCO Africa
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
In this episode, Cheryll explores exotic shopping destinations in Morocco. There she braves the outdoor markets, bargains with shopkeepers, and discovers the breathtaking entertainment offered during a market’s evening hours.
Episode highlights include:
- Chic traditional kaftans at Beldi Boutique.
- Elegant fusion of Western and Moroccan fashion at Mysha and Nito.
- Venture to Djamaa El Fna Square where a labyrinth of treasures is sprawled amidst hustlers and vendors.
- Take in a dizzying array of authentic Middle Eastern rugs at Palais Les Almoravides.
- Find local and international exotic spices, from subtle to pungent, at Herboriste du Paradis.
- Bargain with shopkeepers over beads and tassels at Milah Market.
- Sample beauty aids and foods produced by the Cooperative Tiguemine Argan, a women’s collective that gives rural women practical training.
- Sift through one of a kind antiques and artwork at Dar Bouziane.
- Enjoy a soothing cup of tea with a shopkeeper before sorting through authentic jewelry, arts, and crafts.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Majarelle Gardens
- Al Badi Palace
- A local spa
- Palace of Bahia
- Moroccan nightlife
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.