Let's Shop NICE France
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Join Cheryll in Nice, where centuries of tradition and a carnival atmosphere merge into a unique travel destination. Here, Cheryll learns about the first Carnivale, takes in idyllic scenery, and buys designer fashion a season ahead of the rest of the world.
Episode highlights include:
- Want a pair of shoes that stands out? Then head to Personnel, where funky and elegant designs abound.
- If you like to dress with spark and flair, shop at Chacok, where vibrant colors and patterns merge into stunning outfits with a hint of gypsy style.
- Take a step back in time at Cours Saleya, a weekly antique market with great deals and street performers.
- Find a rare treasure at Cave Bianchi, where immense wine cellars are well stocked.
- Treat yourself to the handmade candied fruits and chocolates as well as edible flowers at Confiserie Florian.
- Celebrate culinary delights at Restaurant L’Univers.
- Accessorize at Oliver Jacques for a luxurious designer handbag then stop at Solaris for the top names in designer sunglasses.
- If you want to stay ahead of the fashion game while saving money, shop at Yanaka, where you can find incredible fashions at reasonable prices.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Flower Parade
- French patio culture
- Olive oils
- Inspiring nature
- Living as a local
- Open air food markets
- Beau Rivage Hotel
- Nice Etoile Mall
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.