Let's Shop SHANGHAI China
Join Cheryll in Shanghai, one of China’s most bustling cities. Here, Cheryll shops for trendy Chinese antiques, wades through an infinite variety of luscious silks, and has a stunning jacket made just for her at a fabric market.
Episode highlights include:
- Chic designer clothes at Three on the Build.
- Tons of fabric at the Dong Jia Du Market, where you can bring in a pattern or picture and have your favorite design made just for you.
- A visit to The Silk King, where the array of quality silks is dizzying.
- An expedition to Henry’s Antique Warehouse, a store where you can find authentic Chinese antiques that are all the rage in today’s home décor.
- Experience the Jiu Xing Tea Market, a wholesaler where downtown businesses shop for tea, tea pots, and everything you need to enjoy the popular drink.
- Plaza 66, a shopping mall where you can find top designers and ultra-modern stores.
Throughout the episode you will also experience:
- Buying quality fakes
- Travel journals
- Underground malls
- Chinese cabs
- Nanking Road
- Shanghai noodles
Let’s Shop brings you the best shopping experiences from top travel destinations all over the world. Join host Cheryll Gillespie as she explores the funkiest boutiques, hippest malls, and most exclusive shops the world over. Packed with historical information and travel tips, Cheryll lends her keen eye and sage advice to make each trip an unforgettable combination of luxury, culture, and fun.