Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
This Is A PAL Format Video - Will Not Play In The US or Canada
Lisbon is one of the most favored targets of touristic cities in Europe, cradle of conquerors and navigators, who left a rich patrimony in monuments. Its strategic position in North Atlantic with a gorgeous seaside resort and between two mountains, with a mild climate all year round, provides an amount of unforgettable sights unique in the world. The movie shows what tourists see and don''t see in the most famous tours in Lisbon and surroundings - Lisbon sightseeing tour, Sintra, Cascais, Estoril, Mafra, Sesimbra, Óbidos, Alcobaça, Nazaré, Batalha and Fatima tours. These are the most famous tours chosen by tourists and visitors coming to Portugal, which means 20 million per year and growing.
It includes the following parts:
- THE VIEWS -River, bridges, estuary, castle, ancient Lisbon, modern Lisbon, etc.
- TYPICAL TRANSPORTATION -Promenades by ferry boats, double-deckers, elevators, funiculars, trams.We shot the rides from the inside of all of them.
- THE FEASTS -Processions of Lisbon like the Carnival of Brazil + The change of the National Republican Guard (parade).
- THE PALACES -All the palaces and relevant manor houses of Lisbon, some of them are national monuments, and it includes the interior of Ajuda palace.
- CHURCHES, MONASTERIES, CONVENTS -All the most important ancient Churches, Monasteries, Convents of Lisbon, some of them are national monuments.It includes superb exteriors and the interiors of all of them.
- MUSEUMS -Maritime museum (interior), Coach museum (interior), Ancient Art museum (interior).
- ANCIENT SECTION -Alfama, the most ancient quarter of Lisbon, with crooked and narrow streets with roofs nearly touching each other
- SHOPPING AREAS -Typical markets, flee-market, traditional shopping area of Lisbon, big shopping mall.
- SQUARES -The most important squares of Lisbon.
- OTHER MONUMENTS -Aqueduct, Monument to the Discoveries, Belem Tower, statue of Christ, the riverside, including the place where Expo 98 was held.
- PARKS -Oceanarium (insidewith several species of fish), parks of Lisbon, zoo (inside).
- Views of Sintra mountain and the exteriors and interiors of the monuments, like
- Portugal in miniature
- Moorish castle
- Pena palace
- Sintra palace
- Sintra manor houses
- Mafra palace
- Queluz palace (all National Monuments)
- The most famous seaside resorts:
- Roca cape
- The views of the coastline, beaches, palaces and typical fishing boats as well.
- One of the most important pilgrimage places in the world.
- Famous Monastery from the 14th century (exteriors and interiors).
- Famous Monastery from the 12th century (exteriors and interiors).