Stock Footage Collections American Icons Royalty Free Stock Footage
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
American Icons: AIC ( 80 Clips)
This collection features iconic symbols of America including flags, monuments in Washington DC, the Statue of Liberty, New England villages, Spanish missions, log cabins, totem poles, a bald eagle, Old Faithful in eruption, the Grand Canyon, Yosemite Valley and other easily recognized monuments and landscapes.
- AIC01 Flag at DC Vietnam Memorial
- AIC02 Flag and post office
- AIC03 Flag at Ft. McHenry
- AIC04 Flag Close-Up 1
- AIC05 Flag Close-Up 2
- AIC06 Two Flags on lamppost
- AIC07 Flag Chicago skyline
- AIC08 Flag Washington Monument
- AIC09 Washington Monument winter
- AIC10 Jefferson Memorial
- AIC11 Lincoln Memorial
- AIC12 Statue of Lincoln
- AIC13 Library of Congress
- AIC14 Supreme Court building
- AIC15 Flags and Smithsonian tower
- AIC16 Smithsonian Castle
- AIC17 White House
- AIC18 Greenhouse and Capitol dome
- AIC19 Civil War statue and Capitol
- AIC20 Capitol Building
- AIC21 Capital dome Close-Up
- AIC22 Capital in late evening
- AIC23 US Grant statue and Capitol
- AIC24 Iwo Jima Memorial
- AIC25 Statue of Liberty Zoom 1
- AIC26 Statue of Liberty Zoom 2
- AIC27 Statue of Liberty from boat
- AIC28 World Trade Towers New York
- AIC29 New England village
- AIC30 New England village square
- AIC31 Union soldier statue
- AIC32 Memorial Day parade ME
- AIC33 Covered bridge ME
- AIC34 Great Stone Face NH
- AIC35 West Point NY
- AIC36 West Point cadet parade
- AIC37 Soldiers marching LA
- AIC38 Independence Hall PA
- AIC39 Cape Hatteras Lighthouse NC
- AIC40 Lion and flag St Augustine FL
- AIC41 St Louis arch
- AIC42 Tilts up St Louis arch
- AIC43 Mark Twain Hannibal MO
- AIC44 Steamboat Hannibal MO
- AIC45 Confluence Mississippi and Ohio
- AIC46 Steamboat calliope
- AIC47 Covered wagons OR
- AIC48 Tepees TX
- AIC49 Small Town WA
- AIC50 Rodeo Cowgirls OR
- AIC51 Cowboys driving cattle MT
- AIC52 Golden Gate Bridge CA
- AIC53 Flag Hollywood Blvd.
- AIC54 Flag Mission Sta.Barbara CA
- AIC55 Mission Santa Barbara CA
- AIC56 Alamo San Antonio TX
- AIC57 San Juan Capistrano Mission CA
- AIC58 Totem Pole and mountains AK
- AIC59 Totem Pole AK
- AIC60 Log cabin and split rail fence IL
- AIC61 Valley Forge PA
- AIC62 John Brown''s meeting place MD
- AIC63 Oaks and plantation house LA
- AIC64 Rosedown Plantation LA
- AIC65 Oak Alley at Rosedown LA
- AIC66 Confederate Mem.Vicksburg
- AIC67 Windsor Plantation ruins 1 MS
- AIC68 Windsor Plantation ruins 2 MS
- AIC69 Redwoods NP CA
- AIC70 Sequoia trees CA
- AIC71 General Grant Tree CA
- AIC72 Old Faithful Geyser, coyote WY
- AIC73 Niagara Falls NY
- AIC74 Grand Canyon AZ
- AIC75 Grand Canyon zooms out AZ
- AIC76 Bridal Veil Falls Yosemite CA
- AIC77 Yosemite Falls CA
- AIC78 Yosemite Valley CA
- AIC79 Bald Eagle WA
- AIC80 Eagle emblem NY
Using your GlobeScope Collection DVD
To use the clips on a GlobeScope DVD-ROM you will need Quick Time on your computer. If you do not have QuickTime, you may download it from: http://www.apple.com
The GlobeScope video clips on DVD-ROMS can be imported into most non-linear editing programs for Macs and PCs. The clips are broadcast quality QuickTime movie files slightly compressed using the Photo JPEG.mov file type (NTSC, 720 x 486 pixels, 30 frames per second). The clips are too large to play smoothly on many desktops. To play well, a clip should be imported into a non-linear editing program such as Adobe Premier, Adobe Premier Pro, Avid, Avid Express, Media-100, Pinnacle, Final Cut Pro, or i-Movie 4 or later.
If you are editing with an i-Movie program that predates the version included with i-Life 4, you will need to upgrade to i-Life 4. This will automatically convert the .mov clips on this disk into the .dv clips used by i-Movie. To upgrade go to http://www.apple.com and be sure to check your computer configuration with the listed system requirements.
If, after meeting the basic requirements listed above, you continue having problems using clips in the GlobeScope collection, you may return the DVD-ROM to Academic Media Network, Inc., 946 NW Circle Blvd. #295, Corvallis, OR, 97330 with a request that it be replaced with the same collection on a mini-DV tape. For reference to the clips, you may then download the .pdf index file for the collection from the GlobeScope web site.
GlobeScope User License Agreement
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the GlobeScope images on this disk subject to the following conditions. By using any product on this disk you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
Use License - Anything produced using GlobeScope images must be for personal use or for the use of your school, institution, company, client, or customer who must be the end-user of your work. You may not rent, lend, sell, lease or sub license the images to another institution, business, or other entity. The disk may not be copied for use on multiple computers at the same time.
Non-Retail Uses - The images may be incorporated into a derivative work such as a report, public presentation, promotion of school or local event, film, video, broadcast, internet or print project. The images may not be used, sold, licensed, reproduced or distributed as a stand-alone imagery element, made available as downloadable files, or included in any other clip media and/or stock image product, nor as a set of clips for distribution or resale.
Retail Products - Copies of the derivative works in which the images are allowed to be used may be reproduced, sold, and distributed with the following limitations: The images may not comprise the entire finished work nor may the primary value of the product come from the use of GlobeScope images alone. In addition, you agree to prohibit any third party from duplicating or distributing any of these images included in the finished work. GlobeScope would appreciate a credit line on the finished product that reads "Stock Footage from The GlobeScope Collection".
Special Limitations - The GlobeScope images may not be used in conjunction with defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, libelous, pornographic, immoral or illegal material.
Copyright Academic Media Network, Inc. - holds the copyright to all GlobeScope images. They are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty agreements. No intellectual property rights are transferred to you and Academic Media Network retains all rights not expressly granted by this license Agreement.
Liability Academic Media Network - or its licensers, will not be liable for any damages or pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the GlobeScope images. Licenser''s entire liability and your exclusive remedy will be the amount paid for the particular image collection and no more.