Great Cities of the World The Ultimate Guide to the Best of Buenos Aries
If you are considering traveling to this beautiful city, this video is an absolute must-see. With extensive input from both locals and tourists in 2007, the award winning video from Curious Travelers brings you insider information on the top 10 places to see and things to do in
Find out where you can:
- Stay at a three star hotel with a health spa for less than $35 a night in high season!
- Dine on fine Argentina beef and wine for less than $5, including tip!
- Buy a posh three bedroom apartment in a good neighborhood for less than $50,000 or rent for less than $200/month
- Go upscale shopping for bargains and buy designer clothing at 1/3 the cost!
- Enjoy a leisurely day of antique bargain hunting in an open air market!
- Take a day trip to the Pampas and ride with Argentina''s legendary gauchos!
- Explore the architectural gems from Buenos Aires Belle Epoch!
- Sip coffee with the elite in old world Cafe Tortoni!
- Hang glide over the dramatic La Pampa countryside
- Take Tango lessons from world champion teachers and learn the secrets of this sensual dance!
- Party into the night with the beautiful men and women of this fun loving city
You won''t find many of these top 10 attractions in a guidebook - - some off the beaten path - but all worth exploring.
* The Tango Palaces of old San Telmo
* Tigre Island Paradise
* Historic Plaza de Mayo and the tomb of the liberator of South America, Jose Martin
* Cosmopolitan Puerto Madera with dozens of fine restaurants
* Splendid Recoleta Cemetery, where Argentina''s elite lay in rest in elegant tombs
* La Pampa - Gaucho Country
Find out why Buenos Aires is at the very top of the list for experienced world travelers in the very best of Buenos Aires.
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=908956