Somewhere in Italy
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
"Somewhere in Italy" focuses on the regions of Basilicata and Umbria. While these regions may not be as well traveled as other regions, they offer wonderful travel experiences in addition to great food and wine. So join us as we explore Basilicata and Umbria. This DVD has both a thematic music track and a videographer''s comments track. There are also a few special features you will enjoy.
List of Main Menu Selections:
- Il Giardiniere - Visit with an Italian gardener. That''s "Italian" in capital letters.
- Cittá di Rivello - A wonderful hill-top town not often seen by travelers.
- Fontana Cavallina - Genzano is host to a truly unique fountain and amphitheater.
- Cittá dei Palmenti - Definitely not on the usual tourist route.
- Agriter Coop. - Behind the scenes: food processing plant for dried and fried peppers.
- La Spiagia and Il Canadair - Maratea beaches and the hills on fire.
- Cristo Redentore - The largest Christ statue in Europe on mount Blaise.
- Antonelli San Marco - Behind the Scenes: Well known Antonelli winery
- Muzzi - Antica Pasticceria - Behind the Scenes: World famous pastry manufacturer.
- Terre De La Custodia - Behind the scenes: Well known Farchioni winery.
- Il Centro Srorico and Chiese - Historic center and churches in the town of Assisi.
- La Rocca and Il Santuario - Visit Assisi''s fortress and San Damiano.
- Cavalli, Salame and Gelato - Blessing of the horses at St.Claire and shops.