Exploring Horizons The Adventurers' Playground - Bled Slovenia
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Nestled in a valley surrounded by the Julian Alps, Bled, Slovenia is revered for its tranquil natural setting and lively culture. The country is referred to as the green heart of Europe for its central location and abundance of forest, almost half of Slovenian land is covered with trees. Its natural amenities provide ideal conditions for adventure, especially in flight. This show takes off with a pilot’s perspective, in the cockpit of an aerobatic glider, soaring the skies in an international hang gliding competition and free falling from 3500 meters. On the ground the action continues, canyoning the glacial waters of Bohinj, exploring the gothic Skocjanske Jame caves and sampling a feast of local culture.
- Dive into the sky from 3600 meters
- Go underground to the cryptic caves of Skocjanske Jame
- Explore the thrill of flight with hang gliders, skydivers, gliders and more!
- Plunge into the icy waters of Bohinj for a wild canyon ride
- Discover why Polka makes the world go round
- Visit the past in Bled Castle
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.