Exploring Horizons House of Myths - Bella Coola British Columbia, Canada
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Welcome to Bella Coola. Isolated in a lush valley near the Pacific Coast, surrounded by towering snowcapped mountains. For thousands of years, this territory has been home to the natives of the Nuhawk Nation, and according to their legends, they are the chosen caretakers of all that exists within this land. Theirs is a history of courage, survival, struggle and conquest that leads up to today. This show takes a look at both the physical and cultural elements of the area, and how they intertwine. The voices of the storytellers combined with a backdrop of hypnotic landscapes draw the viewer into an intimate experience, one that shares in the reawakening of the human spirit.
- Soar with the EZ flyer at 10,000 ft, through snowcapped mountain peaks
- Share in the Native tradition of the potlatch celebration
- Meet the Nuhawk Natives who keep their traditions alive
- Visit a traditional sweat lodge deep in the forest
- Discover the artistry of ancient and modern day carvers
- Take a leap with a paraglider from a 9,000 ft peak
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.