Exploring Horizons Paradise Found - Les Iles de la Madeleine Quebec
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
A secluded cluster of islands in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, the archipelago of Les Iles de la Madeleine is a vibrant mix of French Acadian culture, tropical paradise and limitless adventure. In this show, exploration embodies the essence of colourful island life, from digging in at the annual sand castle competition to skimming the red sandstone cliffs from the open cockpit. Constant winds and 300 kilometers of pristine beaches provide the perfect setting for another wild ride in flight, Traction Kiting. Harnessing the wind promotes the sensation of total freedom, and captures the magic that is the spirit of the islands themselves.
- Discover the new sport of Traction Kiting...and meet the ultimate pro thrill seeker - Eric Marchand
- Find where the horses roam free on Ile de Entree
- Take a tandem Trike flight with a local pilot
- Create a masterpiece at the annual Sand Castle Competition
- Cruise low over the red sandstone sculpted coastline
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.