Exploring Horizons An Adventure of a Different Nature - Newfoundland Canada
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Gros Morne Mountain has ruled majestically over the remote western rim of Newfoundland for millennium. Today, it''s a national park and a UNESCO World Heritage site, renowned and protected for its odd geology. From a dusty trek across the exposed earth''s crust to a rare aerial view high above the fragile Tablelands plateau, this is a 360 degree perspective of a natural phenomenon. The Atlantic waters have been the source of life here for generations, and as well as a wind surfer''s dream, are the source of study at an on-site biology lab. Whether the goal is adventure, exploration or fun, the rule is the same: respect the environment, and the rewards are magical.
- Find true east coast hospitality at a down home party
- Gear up for a seaside bike tour of Norris Point
- Catch a day of windsurfing at Parson''s Pond
- Soar over the mysterious Tablelands plateau
- Hike over the Mars-like surface of Gros Morne Mountain
- Meet marine biologists who study their subjects on site
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over.T hree stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.