Exploring Horizons Rhythm of the Tides - Bay of Fundy Nova Scotia, Canada
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
This stretch of Nova Scotia''s Bay of Fundy has the distinction of possessing the highest tides in the world. Twice a day, the tides rise at a rate of 10 feet per hour to reach a depth of 60 feet and all aspects of life here run according to their power. High tide is the time when Lobster fishermen haul their catch, and tidal winds give the E-Z Flyer freedom to soar on the air current. From far above the towering cliffs of shining Cape D''Or, to a local community that welcomes visitors and ultralights with friendly east coast curiosity, this show moves to the rhythm of the tides.
- Find out why flying in the E-Z is like "swimming with nothing on"
- Learn the legends of the highest tides in the world
- Discover buried secrets at the Joggins Fossil Cliffs
- Cruise into magic hour over shining Cape D''Or
- New party tricks! How to put a lobster to sleep
- Join the locals and groove to the rhythm on the dance floor
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.