Exploring Horizons Flight of the Trumpteer - Killarney Ontario, Canada
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
In September, Killarney moves at a peaceful pace. The harbor is empty, fall colors light up the surrounding hills, and for most people here, the season is over. But for another species a few miles to the north, it¹s just beginning. Hunted almost to extinction, Trumpeteer Swans lost their instinctive knowledge of migration. Today, a small dedicated team seeks to reverse the damage done, training them behind an ultralight plane, and creating a new bond of trust between human and bird. Now the final test is at hand. When the swans fly south this winter, will they return to Ontario next spring, for their first homecoming in 150 years?
- Cruise with the EZ flyer beside the largest flying bird in the world
- Meet the people behind the Trumpeteer Swan Migration project
- Skim over the limestone remains of an ancient coral reef
- Join a local for his first open cockpit flight
- Sample Mr.Perch¹s last catch of the season
- See the fiery fall colors of Killarney from the air
From the aerial view to the human perspective, Exploring Horizons
travels off the beaten path to the remote corners of the world and finds those places where civilization moved in without taking over. Three stunning seasons cover a cross section of culture, adventure and amazing places that make up our global village.
Shot in North America, Central America, South America, Europe and North Africa.