Personal or Business Tradelines up to $50K Via UCC Filings
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
First Business Strategies
The secret to obtaining trade lines that will “stick” is that they must be uploaded as debt first. Credit bureaus are automatically flagging trade lines that show up with history and large amounts out of nowhere. But, they have no problem with debt being placed on your credit file. (As I am sure you are aware)
This tried and tested process involves placing trade lines onto the public records section of your credit file via a public record filing. The credit bureaus comb court records daily and upload records of consumer filings (liens, judgments, bankruptcies etc) on a constant basis.
These trade lines are permanent.
These tradelines post to your DNB and Experian files as well through the same process which is included in the report.
Notes about the trade lines:
1) You control the process –no outside vendors to worry about
2) These trade lines are permanent and will not fall off
3) You choose the amount of the trade line(s) you want from $5K to $50K
4) These trade lines are not authorized users, installment or revolving primary lines
5) They show as being open initially and then paid off in 30 days-it is a public record so it lists differently than a revolving or installment line it is not open or closed per se.