Deep Linking Multimedia Template: Includes all sources files
This latest Flash & XML template is a complete multimedia solution with sections for photos, video, sound, news, contact, and more. The template was designed to support the entire spectrum of Flash supported file formats. It can display or run image files (.jpg, .png), Flash files (.swf), sound files(.mp3), video files (FLV / H.264 encoded video including MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V). And absolutely no Flash knowledge required for setting up this Flash template. You can set everything from a main .xml file and each media gallery has its own .xml file making it extremely easy to update and maintain.
You can add as many galleries and custom text windows as you like.
This template uses "deep linking", which means you will have a unique link for all the template sections generated dynamically based on the section name. For example if you'd like to send a client the link for a specific image you can do that just like using a regular HTML site, this feature also enables the "back one page" and "forward one page" browser buttons. Other highlights include:
Advanced image /multimedai gallery (details below).
A simple and elegant video player (details below).
Advanced sound player with sound spectrum (details below).
Advanced custom text windows (details below).
A detailed contact window with a contact form (details below).
External links menu buttons.
The index.html file used in this Flash template can be organized for SEO.
Media Gallery Features
- Auto Resizing - The gallery adjusts with the browser size. If the browser window is resized, or resolution change, everything will look the same for all your visitors, also you can embed the gallery at any size, it will adapt based on the size of the embedded window.
- You don't need to know any code, everything is configured with external XML files ( but as always, the source Actionscript files and .fla's are included)
- You can use any type of image format for the thumbs or large images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers.
- The thumbs images can have any size
-The big thumbs that appears above the small thumbs on mouse over can be disabled
- Supports portrait or landscape images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers
- Control panel navigation in the bottom part of the screen.
- Next and preview arrow buttons in the right and left part of the screen, this will be visible only when the mouse is close to them.
- Slide show. This can be enabled or disable for each gallery individually.
- Round animated slide show preloader.
- Slide show autoplay option.
- A detailed media file description window at the top of the screen that supports html formatted text. This description window can be disabled global for the entire template or individually for each media file.
- A description button that hides or shows the description window based on the state.
- A border around the big image. This is optional.
- Maximize /minimize feature for the big images. This can be disabled or enabled individually for each media file, of course this applies only to images and .sfw files.
- Panning support when the big image is maximized this way a detailed inspection is possible.
Video player Features:
Please note that this video player is included in the media gallery so this means that most of the media gallery features from above will apply to the video player too.
- The width and height of the video player can be set custom to any size that you wish.
- Plays any kind of video file that Flash Player supports (FLV / H.264 encoded video including MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V).
- Video streaming with buffer.
- Full screen video mode supported, this is optional and it can be disabled.
- AutoHide controls bar, you can set the player to autohide the controls bar and mouse after a number of seconds of inactivity.