Carousel Photo Template: Includes all sources files
This complex Papervision3D Carousel Gallery has tons of features and can present the entire spectrum of supported Flash formats SWF files, images, videos and sound files. This Flash Carousel can have any angle: horizontal, vertical, oblique, also it has unique presets with pre-defined movements and presentations.
The main 3 available topologies are star, ring and normal and each has more variations. Everything is dynamic, set in the XML file. The AS code is very advanced and optimized for high performance.
More Great Features
- XML driven
- The entire theme color can be changed inside the XML file
- Supports image files (png, jpg, gif), SWF files or video files (FLV ,MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, MP4V, F4V, H.264)
- Set the component width and height
- Set the thumb width and height
- Set the carousel radius
- Set the thumb border size and color
- Set the thumb background color
- Tooltip thumb option, which can be static or dynamic (following the mouse)
- Set the tooltip text size
- The buttons can be enabled or disabled (this means that they will not be visible if you don't want)
- The buttons position can be set anywhere
- Slide show option
- Auto play option
- Set the rotation transition time (the delay between transitions in seconds)
- It can open URLs when an item is pressed (this feature can be disabled)
- FlashVar support with dynamic XML path name
- Source code provided and very well commented
- Advanced AS 3.0 coding and math. The performance of this product is so good that you can have multiple carousel instances set to auto-slide in the same page of your project or website
- Advanced 3D display features. There are 3 available topologies for the carousel (normal, ring, star)
- OOP code.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to modify the template. Plus its already set up like the sample above, so you don't even need to read the help.txt file to get it up and running. Just beginning changing image names in the XML file.
This template was created by master template-author, Tibi at FWD