Scrapbooking Tips & Ideas
Give Me Five Minutes and I'll Have You So Excited About Creating Your Own Scrapbook...You'll Start Immediately!
What better way to relive past memories... then page by page, memory by memory? When you haven't seen someone in a long time, it can be nice to let him
or her know that you haven't forgotten them. That you still cherish the
times that you've had together in the past. And that you're looking
forward to the times that are yet to come.
Making a beautiful scrapbook is priceless. But I'm going to tell you how
you can create one for the ages for far less than it's worth. If you
want all the insider secrets of the pro's, you can find them in "101
Scrapbooking Tips" for just $4.95.
Scrapbooking Tips! is delivered in PDF format and is viewable on any computer. All you need is "Adobe Reader" or "Acrobat eBook Reader" which is available free and already on most computers. If you do not have it installed on your computer, Please Click here to get the software. They are both Free.
- Learn some tips for "embellishing" your scrapbook.
- Learn to choose the layout that works best for you.
- Understand how spacing can effect the feel of your project.
- Find out what "punching" means... It's not violent, I swear!
- Discover how to use chalk to accent photographs.
- Discover what elements you need to pay attention to in order to keep your scrapbook from aging.
- Rediscover a technique you probably last did in elementary school to create great designs.
- And there's MUCH more.
- Memories are the easiest things to lose. It's so hard to hold on! Don't forget your memories - CELEBRATE THEM with Scrapbooking Tips.