- If you are frustrated with your lack of success finding a publisher
- If you ve looked into companies that will publish your book for you and been appalled at what they charge
- If you wish you better understood what the new printing and ebook technologies meant in terms of your options
then this little book can help. Author Diane Lau (aka Diana Laurence) gives the whole scoop on how she published her titles through her own small publishing house, and tells how you can too. The book discusses:
Do-It-YourSelf-Publishing is a step-by-step blueprint through the entire process, to help you decide if this approach is right for you, and guide you to valuable resources that will enable you to become your own publisher. From estimating your costs to finding out the skills you need and how to acquire them, you'll learn how a previously published author found a more enjoyable and profitable way to sell her books: by publishing herself.
- What the Big Publishing Houses Would Rather You Didn t Know
- The First Step to Success is Revamping Your Dream
- The Cold Hard Facts About What It Will Take
- Materials List for Building Your Publishing House
- Pour the Foundation Starting Up Your Company
- Hire Your Subcontractors Production and Distribution
- The Joys of eBook Publishing
- The Wonders of Print-on-Demand
- Your Website The Always-Open Open House
- Marketing You Built It, Now Will They Come?