You are bidding on a sniper program information. Your successful Bid will enable you to d/load the program with no additional cost. You've heard of it, Now here it is. Dont be fooled by its simplicity. This is a high powered Sniper program that bids for you on eBay auctions. It will increase the number of Auctions won and reduce the amount that you pay for Auctions. Here's how...
First you install the sniper software. This will place an icon at the top of your windows page for Buyer tools and ebay. The ebay icon takes you to the ebay home page and the Buyer tools is for your sniper program. Then find your item you want to bid on and click the Buyer tools icon. This will bring up several down menus and options but Auto Bidding and it will acquire the current info for that auction. Now place your maximum bid and it will bid for you just before the auction closes.
If your bid is higher than anyone else's, no one will have time to re bid. this software will bid at a specified time before the auctions close. You can edit this feature to fit your internet connection speed. I am on cable and typically use 15 seconds. So far I have had great results. You dont get into a bidding war and run up the price.
At this price, what do you have to loose? This program WILL increase your winning auctions. No shipping since it is digital information. You can d/load it via an .EXE or .Zip file. I can burn it on a disk for you at an addional cost and mail it to you. See shipping charges for this. The optional shipping charge includes the cost of the disk and burning it for you. I have been very pleased with my software and wont be without it.
Bid now. I work 24 hour shifts, but I check my auctions frequently. This will increase your bidding power.
- easy adding of items: importing from „my eBay“ or open Internet ExplorerTM windows
- automatic bidding at a predetermined time - up to the last second before an aution ends
- manual bidding and Buy-It-Now straight out of the program - no need to open the eBayTM Web site
- automatic Internet dial-up function
- bidding groups - prevents double buying of similar items when auto bidding
- alert function
- auction reminders as a free text message to your cell phone
- search function for eBayTM
- synchronized eBay time
- administers multiple eBayTM accounts
- auto update
- intuitive interface
- no ads, no popups
- no spyware
Here are the specifications and/or requirements:
- IBM PC or compatible. 486 MHz DX4-100 or higher
- Operating systems: Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP
- 6 MB available hard disk space
- 64 MB RAM recommended
- Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels required 1024x768 recommended
- For additional functions e.g. updates of auctions, bidding an Internet connection is necessary - Internet via network is possible
- Sound card recommended
- Computer must be on and connected to internet at time the auction ends. It will turn off your computer after last auction if you likeription here