Certificate Of Authenticity Form for Original Artworks and Paintings
Do you have original artwork that you sell on eBay on in an art gallery? Well most of the time the customer wants to have a certificate of authenticity stating that they are purchasing an original work of art.
With this Certificate of Authenticity form, you can give your customer peace of mind about the purchase that they are making when deciding to purchase your artwork. Print out the certificate, fill in the needed information, sign, and laminate the certificate before giving it to the customer with the purchase. The areas that are listed on the certificate are:
- Title: Write the title of the artwork in this area
- Description of Photo: Here paste a photograph of the artwork or describe in detail
- Artist Signature: Place your signature here certifying the document
- Date: Here you can put the date of completion of the artwork or the date that the certification was signed
- Dimensions: Size of the artwork
- Medium: What you used to create artwork, ex. Acrylic on Canvas
- Artist Info or Notes: This is a section where you can put your address, website info, notes to purchaser Name, date, location or customer etc
- Certification: stating in more detail that the item is an original and no duplications or prints etc have been authorized
If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks.
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=83071