Modelonia Synthesizer by NUSofting AU VST
NUSofting releases the Modelonia 2.0.10 update for all platforms.
New in 2.0.10,
- Reduced latency of note onset
- More sensitive response to MIDI velocity, new curve
- Fixed compatibility with hosts that send all notes off at startup (especially NI Kore)
- Many factory presets improved and a few new ones added
- Fixed small flaws in the "Large Skin" graphics
- New improved installers for Mac and Windows
- New shorter license agreement
We suggest the users to finish their current projects using Modelonia and then update,
since the now extended MIDI velocity sensivity would change the level of the MIDI parts
recorded for the previous version.
* * * * *
Modelonia is a novel physical-modelling sound synthesizer for musical instruments,
it uses a hybrid of two distinct model 'types'- a plucked-string model, and a blown-bore (ie trumpet-type) model.
Each model may be used simultaneously, and the signal path allows cross-modulation between the two models for more interesting and complex tones.
Modelonia is not simply an emulation of acoustic instruments, nor is it your standard VSTi synth.
Advanced physical modeling technology has been used to enable "live" and expressive new sounds and harmonic textures.
Modelonia is designed to be the first compact multi-purpose virtual sythesizer which uses the physical-modelling technique as the only sound source and does not enhance it with multi-effects or sweepable filters (VFC in the Subctractive tradition), Modelonia sound shaping ability relies solely on physical-modelling
Modelonia is an Audio plugin and a VSTi and requires a DAW host, like Cubase, Live, FL Studio etc