- Is your work meaningful and satisfying?
- Are you working more and enjoying it less?
- Are you attracting the right clients for you?
- Are your clients driving you crazy?
- Are you spending more time marketing and getting little in return?
- Do you find less and less time for yourself?
- Have you forgotten who you are and why you are here?
- Have you lost trust in yourself and the Universe?
- Are you in self-doubt?
- Do you compare yourself with others?
Then your solutions will be found in Joanne Victoria's latest book, Vision with a Capital V™ - Create the Business of Your Dreams.
THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Attract your perfect clients and vendors
- Get clear on the scope of your business
- Communicate more effectively with others
- Discover your truth about yourself and your business
- Have the business of your dreams
- Design a plan that motivates and inspires you.
- Determine a client description that you can recognize
- A new way of being and expressing your true self in world
- Focus on what is most important in your business and personal life
- Identify strategies to position your vision
- Focus on creating the right business for you
- Determine the right clients for your services
- Create a Vision Team to support your dreams
- Design a life with supportive relationships
- Tell the truth about your desires
"If you are dissatisfied with $ results and fear change, stop grasping at straws and get "Vision with a Capital V- Create the Business of your Dreams" now! Think Lance Armstrong, Trump or Martha. Their future visions helped them expand their business beyond a marketing plan or promotion. Keep ideal clients, make decisions easy and expand like the rich and famous. Answer Joanne's interview questions to tell the truth. I loved this book. It's THE one we should read to be the best business we can be."
- Judy Cullins, Author,
Power Writing for Web Sites That Sell
"I first read this book once to get an overview and I could feel my creative juices beginning to flow. I then read it again, slowly, taking my time and began using it as a workbook. I had to get past the 'feeling selfish' because I was spending time thinking about what I want and what my dreams are. I have realized that if I am not clear about my dream and where I want to be and what I want to be doing, I'm not happy ... and how can anyone else around me be happy. My dream is different now than it was when I was younger, and that is OK. What a concept! My dream vision can change. Thank you, Joanne, for sharing your adventure. I look forward to fine tuning my Vision and then to making it a reality. What a gift!!"
- Brenda Balding, RN, MA