Deep Linking Photo Template: Includes all sources files
This template uses "deep linking", which means you will have a unique link for all the template sections generated dynamically based on the section name. For example if you'd like to send a client the link for a specific image you can do that just like using a regular HTML site, this feature also enables the "back one page" and "forward one page" browser buttons.
You can add as many galleries and custom text windows as you like.
This template uses some advanced text windows like the "latest news" section. You can add any text and format it with HTML, which means you can add images or SWF files, change the color, size of the text, add external links etc. If the text is too large a scroll bar will appear, this makes it perfect for any screen resolution.
More Great Features
- Auto Resizing - The gallery adjusts with the browser size. If the browser window is resized, or resolution change, everything will look the same for all your visitors, also you can embed the gallery at any size, it will adapt based on the size of the embedded window.
- You don't need to know any code, everything is configured with external XML files ( but as always, the source Actionscript files and .fla's are included)
- You can use any type of image format for the thumbs or large images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers.
- Easy navigation for the thumbs and big images.
- The entire color theme can be changed for the buttons, preloaders, images and thumbs, this way it can blend with any web page.
- Image description for the images, which supports HTML formatted text.
- Advanced scroll bar for the thumbs.
- External links from the menu buttons.
- Includes a contact form that you can use to receive messages (this can be disabled).
- Full screen option.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to modify the template. Plus its already set up like the sample above, so you don't even need to read the help.txt file to get it up and running. Just beginning changing image names in the XML file.