Album Grid Gallery Template with Video Player: Includes all sources files
- Auto Resizing - The gallery adjusts with the browser size. If the browser window is resized, or resolution change, everything will look the same for all your visitors, also you can embed the gallery at any size, it will adapt based on the size of the embedded window.
- Advanced video player with multiple categories and video gallery, this is optional, it can be removed.
- Optional .mp3 sound playing in the background.
- The color theme can be changed.
- External links can be added from the main menu buttons.
- A contact form that you can use to receive messages
- Full screen option.
- The code is written in ActionScript 3.0 (OOP code) , this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
- Advanced thumbnails navigation, handled by advanced mathematics.
- You can use any type of image format for the thumbs or large images, the gallery will resize and display perfectly no matter the image size or format, this makes it a perfect gallery for photographers.
- The entire color theme can be changed for the buttons, preloaders, images and thumbs, this way it can blend with any web page.
- Advanced scroll bar for the thumbs.
- Slide-show button, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Image description button, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Maximize / minimize support for the big images, this can be enabled or disabled for each image individually.
- You can hide or show the big thumbs (this is optional).
- You can hide the image background.
- Set the transition length between images in seconds.
- Auto play option for the slide show feature, this can be enabled or disabled.
- Set the slide show delay in seconds until the next image will load.
- A short description window for each image, this can be disabled or enabled.
Video player Features
- It plays any kind of video file that Flash Player supports ( FLV / H.264 encoded video including MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, Mp4v, F4V).
- Play / Pause / Resume / Replay buttons.
- Seek Bar.
- Volume Bar.
- Video streaming with buffer.
- Full screen video mode supported.
- AutoHide controls bar, you can set the player to autohide the controls bar and mouse after a number of seconds of inactivity.
- Autoplay option.
- Loop option.
- Short description for the current video, it supports HTML formatted text.
- Space key listener, you can use Space key to play/pause the video.
- Click listener, you can click on the video to play/pause the video.
- Video smoothing, for a better quality this can be enabled or disabled.
- Support HTML and CSS formated text.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to modify the template. Plus its already set up like the sample above, so you don't even need to read the help.txt file to get it up and running. Just beginning changing image names in the XML file.