This is a simple to setup yet advanced AS 3.0 XML driven, resizable Image Gallery with an Album Grid and Slideshow capability. No Flash knowledge required for setting up this gallery. Everything can be set from a external XML file making it very easy to update and maintain.
As always, this product also includes the source files.
This gallery is resizable and adjusts with the browser or embedded window size. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
* The entire color theme can be changed.
* The thumbs can be any size you want, plus you can use any type of image formats for the thumbs or gallery.
* Advanced thumb grid positioning, resize the window to see some of the advanced math behind the postitioning
* Advanced thumbnail navigation.
* Advanced scroll bar for the thumbs.
* Full screen button, this can be enabled or disabled.
* Slide-show capability.
* Maximize / minimize support for big images, this can be enabled or disabled for each image individually.
* Set the transition length between images in seconds.
* Auto play option for the slide show feature, this can be enabled or disabled.
* Set the slide show delay in seconds until the next image will load.
* In the HTML embed code you can pass the path to the configurable XML file and in this way you can have multiple instances of the gallery with a single .swf file, there is an example and basic documentation in the download sources (Flash vars).
* OOP code.
* Included Help.txt file to get you setup in a hurry!