How would you like if you can tell your website to change pages without lifting a finger?
Let me show you how you can benefit by making your salespage change to different pages AUTOMATICALLY!
How many times have you pass a salespage saying that the offer will end tonight at 12AM?
Or have you set up such a page?
Which ever ways, these are usually just words to make the visitor buy your product. However when your visitors visit the same page a few days later, they will be told that the SAME offer will end that night...like again?
Do you that by doing so, you are actually losing their trust! They will then know that you always have something up, so the next time you play the same game, they will just turn away because they know they can get the SAME offer any time. They wont fall for the same trick again! They are not stupid, neither are you.
Some possible reasons for setting up that tricks are:
- Not sure when to end it
- Afraid you could not change the page on time
- You are ignorant of your customers'' intelligence
Have you ever wanted to have a prelaunch offer? Do you want to tell your prospect the actual launch date? Do you want to make an offer that no one can refuse because the sales WILL end?
Or if you do not want to auto launch or end your sales, then maybe you would like to make it frenzy!
Like for an example you have a very unique and high value product that you want to sell:
On 10th June - You sell it for £6
On 12th June - You sell it for £10
15th June onwards - It will cost £23
Well, with auto-launch-end maker, you can! And it is all automated!
There are many ways you can do with this incredible program!
How about limiting the number of sales?
But what would happen if you dont use Auto-Launch-End maker?
- You have to keep replacing pages every time you know your offer has expire
- It might even disturb your sleep because you have to change the page on the specific time as promise
- You might even forget to change the page on the specific time and date!
- During one of the replacements, you encounter some problems and thus, your new page/offer has to delay. You might lose a lot of customer if your page shows that there is no such page.
- Or if you are more unfortunate, you misplace your new page or forget what its name is, then you will have to redo the new page!
Very tedious isnt it? If I were you, I would be very demoralized and just give up.
With Auto-Launch-End maker, you can forget that tiring tasks. This is because it will automatically change the page for you! Just upload and you can leave the rest of the work to the Auto-Launch-End output file.