This is an ActionScript 3.0 XML driven Flash template. No Flash knowledge required for setting up this template. Everything can be set from a main .xml file and each gallery has its own .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This template will always fill the browser making it the perfect template for photographers. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
- Panning support for the big images, this can be disabled or enabled in the main XML file.
- You can set the color theme in the main xml file for the entire template, it can be any color you like, this makes this template really useful.
- You can set the author (photographer) name in the main XML file and the menu will adjust based on that.
- The option to add as many galleries as you need and label them as you like, including the Contact & Bio button.
- An Mp3 sound playing in the background (this can be disabled in the main XML file).
- External URL links as menu buttons. This can be done in the main xml file, no need to change the code.
- The Contact & Bio window and button can be removed.
- The code is written in ActionScript 3.0, this means that the performance is greatly improved in comparison with AS 2.0.
There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set up this gallery. Plus you already have four galleries ready to go, so you probably won't even need to read the help.txt file to figure it out.