Carousel Gallery Template
This is an Advanced XML AS3.0 3D Carousel component built using the 3D capabilities of Flash Player 10.
The source files (for advanced users) are available for CS4, CS5, or future versions of Flash.
The gallery supports image files (png, jpg, gif) or SWF files.
This Carousel displays items in real 3D arranging them in carousel style. Tons of XML settings have been added and a lot of variations have been implemented inside XML so you can directly customize it without opening Flash. It is XML driven with over 39 customizable settings. Each item can have its own link to a target window. Notice in the example, you have the option to add a flip button to each image so it will rotate showing the item's description.
- Completely XML driven.
- Supports image files (png, jpg, gif) or SWF files.
- The entire color theme can be changed inside the XML file.
- Set the component width and height.
- Set the item width and height.
- Set radius on x axis, y axis, or z axis
- Set the item border size and color;
- Set the item background color.
- Flip item option.
- The buttons can be enabled or disabled (this means that they will not be visible if you don't want).
- The button positions can be set anywhere.
- Slide show option.
- Auto play option.
- Set the rotation transition time (the delay between transitions in seconds).
- Open URLs when an item is pressed (this feature can be disabled).
- FlashVar support with dynamic XML path name.
- Source code provided and highly commented.
- Advanced AS 3.0 coding and math. The performance of this product is so good that you can have multiple carousel instances set to auto-slide in the same page of your project or website.
- OOP code.
Note : In order to open the source file you need to have Adobe Flash CS4 installed. Also you have to install Flash Player 10 or above for your browsers, in order to work without problems.