No Flash knowledge required for setting up this template. Everything can be set from a main .xml file and each sub gallery has its own .xml file making it very easy to update and maintain.
This template will always fill the browser making it the perfect template for photographers. This means that everything will look the same on each resolution and your photos will appear the same for all your visitors.
* The option to add as many galleries as you need and label them as you like. You also have the option to set the background color for each label gallery thumb holder and this will change the entire theme of that gallery.
* Unique thumb grid based navigation for each gallery, the thumbs will resize and position in such a way that it will always fill the browser and at the same time keep the correct scale ratio. To understand this feature resize the browser when the thumbs are visible.
* A cool scroll bar for scrolling the thumbs.
* You can have your own logo in the first thumb container on the top part of the screen.
* Optional maximize feature for the big images, this can be enabled or disabled individually for each image. To view this feature, mouse over the big image and the image will expand and fill the screen keeping the correct scale ratio.
* Panning support for the image when it is maximized.
* An optional short description for each image, this text can be html formatted.
* Slide show option, with a setting delay for the slides
* You can have a maximum of four custom information windows with HTML formatted text, which are visible when the INFO button in the bottom left part of the screen is pressed. The INFO button can be disabled.
* Optional .mp3 sound playing in the background.
* Full Screen option.
* The template is resizable , so everything will size based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand this feature better .
* You don't need to know any code, all is configured with external XML files .
* There are full instructions in the help.txt file about how to set this up, it's really easy, plus you already have 5 galleries set up, you don't even need to read the help.txt file to figure it out.