BAS SciCalc(R) Professional Edition
BAS SciCalc® (Professional Edition) is an OpenGL* graphic
rendering software to visualize Math and Data. The software is comprehensive and versatile, and helps
solve math problems visually. The kind of problems encountered by school children, students, teachers and researchers, engineers and scientists, and industry
analysts. Regardless of your level of comprehension, you may find this software helpful, useful and very easy to use.
1. Evaluate mathematical expressions containing a large number of variables, both in real and complex domains.
2. Visualize in 2D and 3D any mathematical expression containing real or complex variables, including polar coordinates.
3. Visualize data given in a text table of N rows and M columns.
4.Generate mouse driven fractal images of both Mandelbrot and Julia sets in 2D and 3D.
5.Calculate probabilities in accordance with discrete and continuous distributions.
6.Calculate numeric and functional expressions in an iterative fashion or as a single point evaluation.
7.Solve linear and quadratic equations.
8.Find graphically the real and complex roots of non linear equations. Find Derivatives, Integrals, Eigenvalues and sequences of special complex functions.
9.Calculate definite and area integrals.
10. Generate random numbers.
11. Convert decimal numbers to Hex,
Binary and Octal.
12. Rotate, stretch flip and spin 3D
13. Apply over 30 set of colors and
inverted colors to graphs.
14. Apply fog, light and texture to
15. Use different graph styles such as
bar chart, dots, lines, wire frame and solid.
Create vector plots using polar coordinates.
System requirements are: Windows.
Pentium 1500 MHz based PC, Running under
Windows* XP, Windows 7,8,10.
2GB of Ram, Graphic card with 64Mgb on