3D Ramp Plans v1.0 - Halfpipe Design Software for Skateboards, BMX or Inline
There is a revolution in the planning and design of skateboard, BMX and inline skate ramps. 3D Ramp Plans is an interactive program that allows you to generate custom halfpipe ramp plans by selecting the width and adding options like a spine, hip or extension. (8, 12 & 16' widths are available in this verison)
Upon selection of the size and options, you will see a 3D model of the ramp you specified. 3D models can be spun 360 degrees and rotated in any direction. Turn on the Auto-Rotate feature to browse ramp models and change options while the models continually rotate and update to your choices. On the right of each page is the Ramp Calculator which generates a ramp-specific materials list. All the materials are calculated with supplied default prices but you may also update any wood prices in the calculator to accurately reflect the actual cost you will be paying for materials. Along the bottom of each page is the Tutorials Menu. Select an aspect of ramp building and 'get your learn on' through animations of the ramp building process and text articles that teach the tricks of the trade.
- 3D Halfpipe Models from 8 to 16 feet wide with Custom Wood Cost Calculator.
- Add-On Options like Extensions, Hips and Spines to any 3D model. Add any or all features to create your own custom ramp.
- Tutorials with flash animations, plain-english text articles and still photos of actual ramps being built.
- Step-by-Step Halfpipe Construction Slideshow during an actual building process.
- Ramp Repair Video Clip Tutorial. Keep your ramp fast and fun for years!
Direct Link: http://store.payloadz.com/go/?id=7675
This is not user friendly. It has no design options that you can control. It doesn't even give any measurements! The only variables in the entire design are the preset formats of having a spine or hip inserted, but again you can't control the hight or radius of the ramp. I really wish I could take my six dollars back and spend it on starbucks or something. I give It a 0 all the way
i piad for this program and everytime i try to set it up it says its got an eror
Oct 02, 2005