*** Installing WordPress Themes
- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
1. Access your Web server using an FTP client or Web server administration tools.
2. Create a folder for your specific theme under "wp-content/themes" folder within WordPress installation. For example:
3. Copy or upload theme files exported from Artisteer into the newly created folder.
4. Login to your WordPress administration panel and select Design -> Themes.
5. In the 'Available Themes' section click on your theme title or screenshot, then click the 'Activate Theme' link to activate it.
For more information please refer to the official WordPress documentation:
You have the Master Resale Rights License and you can
Master Resell these themes.
You can do almost whatever you want with these themes:
sell them with or without rights, give them away, bundle them,
use them as a bonus, and so on...
However, you DO NOT have Private Label Rights for these
themes, so you CANNOT modify the footer links or author
information... Please respect my copyright informations...
Paul Mihai Pavel