- You don't need to know any code, everything is configured with external XML files.
- The template is resizable, so everything will resize based on the screen resolution, adjusting the size of each piece of the template based on the resolution without distortion. Resize the browser after the template is loaded in order to understand better this feature.
- You can set the color theme in the main xml file for the entire template, it can be any color you like.
- Text description for each image, this is opened by pressing the"i"button. This can be disabled in the main XML file
- You can set the author (photographer) name in the main XML file and the menu will adjust based on that.
- The option to add as many galleries as you need and also to label them as you like, including the Contact&Bio button (note that this is limited by the browser width). The 'Contact&Bio' window and button can also be removed.
- You can have as many thumbs as you like, the scroll bar is set up to adjust based on number of the thumbs.
- Any .mp3 file can be playing in the background.
- Really cool thumbs navigation support for each gallery.
- Panning support for the big images in maximize mode (this can be enabled or disabled for images separately).
Noteable XML tags:
theme_color - this is the color theme, use any web color.
contact_us_label - this is the label for the contact button, it can be anything you like. Ex Contact Mark".
photographer_label - this is the label for the photographer name, it can be anything you like.
show_contact - this can be yes or no, if is yes the button will be visible else the button will be invisible.
contact_text - here you can set the text between the <![CDATA[Here is your text]]> , this is html formatted text.This is the text from the contact form window.
allow_to_pan - this enable or disable the image panning, it can be yes or no.
bk_image_path - this is the path for the background image, the first image that loads up.
show_sound_icon - this can be yes or no, if is yes the sound button will be visible else the button will be invisible.
show_description - this can be yes or no, if is yes the description button "i" will be visible else the button will be invisible.
Adding images to your gallery is as simple as dropping them in folders and specifying the path in the XML file