Getting Yourself Organized - Private Label Rights
Getting Yourself Organized!
Who else wants to relieve stress by bringing order to your life once and for all?
This Package Includes:
1. Professionally written Sales Letter
2. JPG Cover Graphics
3. Source File in Rich Text Format
4. Compiled PDF Ebook
Are You Pulling Your Hair Out Because Your Life Is A Disorganized Mess?
Feel like a chicken running around with your head cut off?
Give me 45 minutes and I'll teach you to dump your old frantic habits and get organized once and for all!
If you spend all your time getting one task done just so you can move on to another, you need to make sure you don't waste one minute. Any time spent dilly-dallying is
time you don't get to sit back and relax.
(It feels great to relax, doesn't it?)
The truth is, sometimes you're so busy with life you don't have time to sit down and make a plan to get organized. Well help is here. Now you can...
Get Rid Of The Bad Habits That Keep Your Life An Unorganized Mess!
If you're feeling more than a little stressed out today, now is the time to start managing your life for the better. You can restore order to your household
(and clean it up while you're at it), while relieving the tension you're feeling (so you can finally sleep good at night).
Within my 52 page guide, "101 Ways to Help you get Organized and Stay Organized," you'll learn how to turn your hectic life right side up. With tips, tricks, and tactics
to bring order to your life, you'll finally feel the weight lifted off your shoulders. And you can download my report straight to your computer (in just minutes from now)
to start getting organized right away.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* 10 ways to remember even the tiniest details of your life (to keep your thoughts organized). (Pages 6-7)
* How to relieve stress through organization. (Page 8)
* 15 secrets to discovering organization in your every day life (and how to stay that way). (Pages 8-10)
* 9 things (that are probably cluttering your house) to throw out today. (Page 10)
* 8 places to remove clutter from your life. (Pages 10-12)
* 3 steps to dealing with papers and documents to keep your desk, office, or kitchen counter organized. (Page 12)
* How your disorganization can effect (and annoy) others. (Page 14)
* 5 ways to let order reign supreme in your life. (Pages 14-15)
* 3 rules for deciding to keep or throw out your personal stuff. (Page 16)
* 4 ways to start multi-tasking successfully today. (Page 19)
* 5 tips and tricks for organizing your household (and kids). (Page 19)
* Why it's important to keep both work and home ready for efficiency and productivity. (Page 21)
* The secret to running your home like a business. (Pages 22-23)
* How "playtime" can help you get more done. (Page 23)
* 3 things to concentrate on when you plan your schedule. (Pages 24-25)
* 4 steps to making your junk drawer a haven of organization. (Page 25)
* 6 steps to clean, tidy, and keep your laundry room organized. (Page 26)
* The trick to helping your children stay organized. (Pages 26-28)
* 5 rules to cleaning and organizing your garage. (Pages 28-30)
* 13 ways to help teach your child studying skills and organization. (Pages 30-31)
* How to take back control of your messy kitchen. (Pages 32-33)
* 6 timesaving tips to help you get and stay organized. (Page 33)
* 12 ways anyone can start simplifying their life today. (Pages 35-36)
* The powerful COPE method for managing time. (Pages 36-37)
* The secret to organizing for moving day. (Pages 37-38)
* 64 steps to finally organizing your office. (Pages 38-41)
Private Label Rights...