Fuzjko Hemming Echoes Of Eternity 320kbps MP3 album
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
Domo Music Group
Fuzjko (Ingrid Fuzjko-Hemming) was born in Berlin to a Japanese pianist mother and a Russian-Swedish father. Considered a child prodigy, at the age of 17, made her concert debut winning numerous prestigious competitions and prizes. Her musicianship was praised by the industry "elite" for her extraordinary interpretation of Chopin and Liszt.
She was lauded by eminent musicians such as composer/conductor Bruno Maderna and Leonard Bernstein. Her musical career showed every sign of a very long and successful career but tragically she lost her hearing, but eventually 40% of it returned years later. She became a superstar in Japan. A documentary of her life aired on Japanese national television (NHK) and her album sales soared to pop star sales. Fuzjko''s debut CD, La Campanella, sold over two million copies, an unusual phenomenon in the classical music scene. She tours the world to sold out halls.
Her catalogue will be released this June in the U.S. including: Echoes Of Eternity; La Campanella; Noctures Of Melancholy, Live At Carnegie Hall and Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1. All of which have sold between 350,000 and 2 million albums. Four of her CDs have received the Classical Album of the Year award at the Japan Gold Disc Awards, a feat never before accomplished.
01. Vogel als Prophet (Waldscenen Op. 82-7) (R. Schumann)
02. Étude No. 5 in G flat major "Black Keys" Op. 10-5 (F. Chopin)
03. Étude in F minor Op. posth (F. Chopin)
04. Étude No.3 in E major "Chanson de l''adieu" Op. 10-3 (F. Chopin)
05. Fruhlingsnacht (Schumann - Transcription S.568)
06. La Campanella (Étude d''exécution transcendante d''après Paganini S.141-3) (F. Liszt)
07-26. Carnaval Op. 9 (R. Schumann)
27. Funérailles (Harmonies poétigues et religieuses S. 173.7) (F. Liszt)