Internal Medicine program detailed information is now available. Updated: 7/19/2009
All useful information about 355 internal medicine residency programs in The United States that you should know before submitting your application. Do not apply to all IM programs without knowing their minimum requirements. This file will save you time and money.
We spent the time and contacted each individual program and asked for their application requirement. We collected all the information from those email responses, or from the program website. We also added facts from FRIEDA to the list to help in selecting the best program for you. In addition we have added program's website's link and FRIEDA's page.
This is a PDF document that lists all internal medicine residency programs with the following details:
- Program Name (New: Click to visit program home page)
- Program Coordinator name (New: Click to email)
- Complete mailing address
- Program Coordinator phone number
- Program Coordinator fax number
- Number of PGY-1 positions offered (new)
- PGY-1 Salary (new)
- Program type (University, Community, ...) (new)
- Moonlighting permission (new)
- Application Requirement:
- US Clinical Experience (USCE)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- USMLE Score
- Time from Graduation
- Does the program have foreign medical graduates (IMG)
- Program AAMC ID (New: Click to visit FRIEDA Page of the program)
Note: Not all program's responded to our email or phone calls.and not all programs have their requirements on their home page. Therefore, we completed this form based on the information that we obtained from the program.