A 3 hour tutorial on Time in Flash using Actionscript 3. Course overview...
- Learn how to display the day of time and date
- Display, or start and stop movieclips based on what time of day it is.
- Program a countdown clock or countup timer which will trigger an event when it finishes
- Use the AS3 function to do something at certain intervals, like rotate through loaded images.
- Create time-sensitive links, for example, content that is viewable only after midnight
- Learn how to comma-encode large numbers, and display each number in a different movieclip
- Program a real-time savings calculator to show customers a running number
of how much your company could be saving them.