Ten Ryaku no Maki with Mats Hjelm
Ten Ryaku no maki is the first level of taijutsu basics. Including,
This movie was filmed May 30′th 2009 at Kaigozan Dojo. This training was a walk through of the first Taijutsu level by Mats Hjelm, Bujinkan Shihan Kugyo Happobiken. This is the basics recommended especially for beginners and students between 9 Kyu and 7 Kyu in the Bujinkan Dojo system.
- Taihenjutsu ukemi – break falling and rolling,
- Hiken juroppo – 16 strikes and kicks,
- Kamae – body positioning and angles,
- Sanshin no kata – five basic movement kata,
- Kihon happo – eight basic fighting techniques
- Shinken taihenjutsu – three basic evasions from sword attacks.
Note: Although the instructions is in Swedish it is very visual and obvious what to do. All techniques comes with names in the subtitles.