The Shadow of a Prince in History
Instant Download Price
Buy and Download
”This was a very good read! I enjoyed the historical accuracies found throughout every aspect of Vlad's life!” Jakob Hanks
”Loved it! Very informative and a well written book. I would like to read more by the author!” Smart Shopper
We present you an excellent book that reveals the real Romanian history of Prince Vlad Dracula (1431-1476), in its deepest details! It presents high historical accuracies about every aspect of Vlad’s life, its chapters being strengthen by quotes of historical testimonials of that age and rare photos! This is a historical documentary book based on a intensive study in the Romanian National Library in Bucharest and visits to the historical places which are in deep connection with Prince Vlad. In one word, it is a rich informative book, the original Romanian history of Prince Vlad scarcely to find in English!
Moreover, there are described the full of events historical circumstances in Eastern Europe of the XVth century, everything according to the historical proves and testimonials! If you are a passionate of history, Middle Age, East European history, or simply of life stories, than reading this book is a good occasion to achieve more information about these!
For sure, the information gathered in this book are enough interesting to raise your interest! Moreover, reading it you will certainly improve your present knowledge about Prince Vlad’s real life and will clarify some doubts that you may have about his history!
Here are some items that you will read in this book:
- The beginnings of Walachia in XIVth century.
- True story of his father’s life, Prince Vlad Dracul.
- The teenage period of Vlad the Impaler and his first reign in 1448;
- The origin and the real meaning of his name “Dracula” in the Romanian language;
- Was really Vlad Dracula as cruel as it is known today?
- His struggles against the Ottoman Empire for Walachia’s independence. Which was the historical circumstances in Eastern Europe of that age?
- Very important for the thread of Vlad the Impaler''s life: his tumultuous relationship with the merchandisers from Transylvania!
- Is Bran really “the castle of Dracula”? Which is the true connection between Bran Castle and Prince Vlad The Impaler? The whole story of the famous Bran Castle!
- Full description of all the touristic sites and places in Romania (fortresses, castles, churches, towns, etc)! Everyplace that is in strong binding with the personality and life of Vlad the Impaler!
- What really determined his arrest in the autumn of 1462? Who essentially contributed to this?
- The personality of Vlad The Impaler in the Romanian culture, writings and paintings! Which is the most famous fragment in the Romanian literature related to him?
- The entire history of Vlad the Impaler's descendants! How many of them exist in the XXI century?
You can read all these in few minutes! Just download it now and have a nice reading!