Intro to Actionscript 3 Classes
Learn to Write Actionscript 3 Using Classes and Packages
This intro to classes course also teaches how to build a simple image scroller.
- Learn how to create and incorporate classes in your Actionscript 3 projects
- Work with separate Actionscript files (.as files) to build reuseable code for many projects
- Learn how to extend the MovieClip and Event classes in the example project
- Explore the differences between private and public variables or functions
- Learn how to use custom classes made available on Google Code or elsewhere